Call Us+91 8237076943
Separate library is maintained for each section (from Primary to Sr. Secondary Section).All the libraries are equipped with ample no. of books, periodicals, magazines, Newspapers etc. Every week the students get the access to the library. Students are given the opportunity to issue the library books to read at home on weekly basis. If the book is not returned after a week per day Rs 2/- will be charged and if the book is lost, the cost of the book is to be deposited by student.
1. Identity card is compulsory for getting access of the library.
2. Silence to be maintained.
3. Library books will be issued to the students for seven days.
4. If the book is not returned by the student within seven days, a fine of Rs.2/- per day will be charged.
5. If the library book is damaged or lost by the student, he/she has to bear the cost of the book or replace the book
Monday to Saturday within School hours in library Period 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Library Committee is constituted for the purpose of smooth functioning of the library .
Major functions – To formulate various policies and rules , proposed library budget , selection of books, periodicals and purchase of books etc..
Library committee Members :
Principal - Chairman
PGT (Eng) Member - Mrs. Rani Chakravarti
PGT (Eng) Member - Mrs. Sudha Samant
PGT (Hindi) Member - Mr. Sanjay Tak.
TGT (Maths) Member - Mrs. Swarna P. Iyer
TGT(Science) Member - Mrs. Megha
TGT(SST) Member - Ms. Dolly Thakur
Name of library Bearer and Designation
1. Mrs. Vidya Hambar (Sr. Secondary Section)
2. Mrs. Sheetal Gholak (Secondary Section)
3. Mrs. Varsha Rani Nikam (Primary Section)
4. Mrs. ManishaShinde (Primary Section)
Student Representative - Pragati Chandra
Student Representative - Ayod Mishra
Committee meet regularly to discuss and decide the matters pertaining to provide better and effective library services to the staff and students